Saturday, July 13, 2013

"Don't ever talk to me or anyone I know!" Kanye West Lashes out at photographer

 Scroll down for Video...
 
He has said in one of his rants on stage that he is no celebrity therefore do not like photographers in his face asking him stupid question,  and it also doesn't help that he smashed his head in a pole (lol) thanks to the photogs.
 
And on Friday, Kanye made sure to let his feelings known not only to the photog from TMZ who confessed his love for Kanye's  new album titled "Yeezus" ; but to every photog on earth!
 
Don't talk, don't talk to me,' Kanye yelled
  
 
He then spirals off into an angry stream of consciousness rant: 'I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know  and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows, don't talk to me"
 
But it's when the videographer asks if there'll be another collaboration between Kanye and best buddy Jay-Z - after telling the star he loves him - that Kanye flips. 
 
West can be seen charging back the cameraman and appearing to reach for his equipment.
 
This definitely wont be the first Kanye has attacked a TMZ photog! In 2008 Kanye was arrested for smashing up TMZ equipment at LAX.
 
Video:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment