Saturday, July 13, 2013

Justin Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette breaks her silence about his bad behaviour

 
 
For months I have been wondering where Justin Bieber's mother was while her son waist his life away, but I have finally got the answers.
 
While appearing on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,  Mallette spoke on her son's behalf saying "I'm not naïve to think that my child is perfect and making all the best decisions of his life," said Pattie Mallette, who is only 38-years-old herself.
 
A part of me is like of course you are in no way crazy to think your son is perfect, every mother thinks so of her child. But then again as parents due to the love you have for your child, its your responsibility to intervene when you see them going down a distractive road whether they are famous or not and regardless of their age. So I personally feel she could have done more. But wait there is more to her interview so lets continue!
  
 
Her defensive comments came after another scandalous week that included the release of a video showing Justin urinating in a janitor's mop bucket in the kitchen of a New York night club, followed by the arrest of Lil Twist for suspected DUI while driving the singer's sports car late Wednesday night.
 
Mallete's mother claw kicked in stating " 'I mean, people don't talk about all the great things he does every day," she told host Andy Cohen when appearing with another celebrity parent, Kris Jenner.
 
Every night before a show, he meets with Make-a-Wish kids. He goes to sick kids' hospitals. He visits with them (and) takes his time. He gives back to charities.'
 
 
So yes he gives to charity, a lot of celebrities give to charity also but you don't see them going around acting like a fool. I feel the world has put this boy (who is still very young by the way) on this pedestal of perfection. But I am in no way saying he needs to be perfect I am saying that with so many young people looking up to him he needs to act better!
 
I want to hear your taught on this by commenting below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment