Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"I had a shot of Jack": Selena Gomez on her first legal drink since turning 21

 
 
She found fame as a child star on shows such as Barney And Friends and Wizards Of Waverly Place.
 
But Selena Gomez wants the world to know she is all grown up.
 
The singer told Jay Leno on Tuesday her first legal drink since turning 21 was a shot of Jack Daniels whiskey.
 
And how many of those did you have?' asked The Tonight Show host about the number of drinks consumed on her birthday on Monday.
 
'I don't remember,' replied Selena, scrunching up her face before giggling.
 
'Are you hungover today, was it a big party?' he asked.
 
 
'A little bit, it was fun though, it was good,' said Selena, who was promoting her new album Stars Dance. 'I'll have a birthday party this weekend but I had a dinner with my friends, the party's going to be kind of a gypsy theme, I'm excited.'
 
'We're gonna have skirts and tattoos and belly dancers. It'll be kind of the whole thing, It'll be fun.' 
 
The svelte star also revealed her unusual choice of birthday cake.
 
'I love fast food a lot and Jack In The Box tacos are my absolute favourite.,' said Selena.
 
'My friends made me a birthday cake of Jack In The Box tacos with 21 on it,' she said, as a Twiiter picture from the previous night showed her holding the savoury platter. 
 
 
After their dinner at Bagatelle restaurant in West Hollywood on Monday, Selena and her party, which included Spring Breakers co-star Ashley Benson, hit Beacher’s Madhouse.
 
The group had VIP seats to watch Busty Heart, a well-endowed performer knock down beer cans with her assets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment