Sunday, July 7, 2013

" She's More Incredible Than I Ever Taught":John Mayer's Touching Tribute To Katy Perry

 
It seems the old Fireworks are going off again.
 
For John Mayer paid a schmaltzy tribute to his on-off lover Katy Perry as he kicked off his latest tour in Milwaukee on Saturday night.
 
And it seems the saucy pop-stress was in the audience to hear his heartfelt declaration first hand on the start date of his Born And Raised shows.
 
 
According to Radar he called the 28-year-old "more incredible than I ever thought" as he described how the "I Kissed A Girl" singer would talk for him early in their dating, when he was recovering from throat surgery and was under doctor's orders not to allowed to speak.
 
Displaying his wonderful command of diction as he introduced new tune A Face To Call Home, he said, 'To Katy, who is my face to call home.'
 
The California Girls favorite was reportedly in the audience to see him sing his special song for her.
 
He did not mention the fact they had split for the second time in March, though they have been back together more than a month.
 
In fact they were spotted enjoying an intimate dinner date on Friday after spending the Fourth of July together

 
She previously invited him to celebrate Memorial Day with her and several other friends at her new Hollywood Hills home, and have been spotted together numerous times since
 
Katy, whose divorce from Russell Brand was finalized in July last year, began dating Mayer soon after.
 
Things seemed to be going great with the pair as on March 2 Katy tweeted: 'My boyfriend is taking me to a kitten shelter in his truck. I can't think of a more perfect Saturday.'
 
And John told CBS: 'For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm in a celebrity relationship. I really don't. I'm not in a high profile - I know it's high profile,' Mayer said in the televised interview.
'Doesn't' feel that way to me. And great! I'm glad... For me, it feels like something that's very human.

No comments:

Post a Comment